Wednesday 2 February 2011

For Sale ...

I picked the Izzy up yesterday so, here are photos. I really need to sell this to help pay for a new saddle for Meg so please do pass this on to any friends you think might be interested. I will hold off listing it on Trade Me for now as their fees are getting extortionate. I think $700 is a fair price for the saddle and mounts but feel free to make me an offer if you don't agree.

Details: 17.5"/44cm flock filled Wintec Isabell with easy change gullet system. Approximately 6 years old. Fully mounted including saddle cloth (which has some sun fade but had hardly any use), ss stirrups, equileather stirrup leathers & girth (rust on buckles but totally sound).

Saddle is in used but very good condition. Currently fitted with the black (medium) gullet plate. If I can find the knee blocks, I will throw those in as well.

Facebook Note.


My email: talisman.farm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment